CE Credits are always included with the purchase of our Courses. Instructions for accessing the CE tests are included at the end of each module. To take your CE tests, you must log into the CE Test section at Psychotherapy.net.
- Psychologists: American Psychological Association (APA). See the APA Survey for state-specific requirements for Continuing Education for Psychologists.
- Certified Counselors (NBCC): Psychotherapy.net has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No 6239. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Psychotherapy.net is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
- Social Workers: Psychotherapy.net, provider #1119, is approved as a provider for social work continuing education by the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB) through the Approved Continuing Education (ACE) prgram. Psychotherapy.net maintains responsibility for the program. ASWB Approval period: 10/5/2018 -10/5/2021. Social workers should contact their regulatory board to determine test approval.
- New York Social Workers: Psychotherapy.net, LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0423.
- New York Mental Health Counselors: Psychotherapy.net LLC is recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Mental Health Practitioners as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed mental health counselors. #MHC-0145
- Addiction Counselors: Psychotherapy.net is approved to offer Continuing Education credits by the Association for Addiction Professionals (NAADAC). Provider # 90664.
- California LCSWs and MFTs: California Board of Behavioral Sciences is no longer overseeing CE; This is now certified by APA, NBCC (ACEP) and ASWB (see above).
- Texas LPCs: State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors. Provider # 159.
- Texas MFTs: State Board of Examiners of Marriage and Family Therapists. Provider # 159.
- Canadian Counsellors: Psychotherapy.net is approved by the Canadian Counselling Association to provide continuing education credit for video courses only.
Taking your CE Tests
1- Accessing your CE test
To access the test, you must log into your Psychotherapy.net CE account here
- If you did not have a CE Account previously on Psychotherapy.net (you have never taken a CE test from us before, or have not purchased a product from Psychotherapy.net) , we have created one for you with the same email you are using to log into this course. Your password is the first part of your email address (before the @). Once you are logged in, we recommend you change your password (we suggest you use the same password as the one you are using to access this course).
- If you already have a Psychotherapy.net CE account under the same email as the one used to access the course on Psychotherapy.net Academy, log in using your email address but note that your password may be different from the one you have chosen for this course on Psychotherapy.net Academy. If you don't remember it, reset your password here. (we suggest you use the same password as the one you are using to access this course)
2- Entering your license information
Once you are logged into your CE account on Psychotherapy.net, you can enter your license information under the Profile tab in your account panel.
3- Taking your CE Test
Once you are logged into your CE Account on Psychotherapy.net, you can take your test by clicking on the CE Test tab in your account panel.
4- Printing your CE Certificate
Your CE Certificate can be accessed from the CE Certificates tab in your account panel.
For any questions
Email email@example.com or call us at 1-800-577-4762