Change is Hard! Motivational Interviewing Step by Step teaches you how to get out of the way and help your clients make the changes they want to make.
Based on the most comprehensive MI teaching video series, this complete course on Motivational Interviewing will guide you through the various techniques of MI, demonstrate how to use them effectively and give you the opportunity to practice them at your own pace.
LIMITED TIME OFFER
A $375 VALUE - TODAY ONLY $179
Looking for a cost effective way to train your staff?
We offer discounts for organizations with multiple users. Email us at [email protected] or call 1-800-577-4762 for pricing information.
"This video series provides an extremely user friendly approach to understanding and integrating Motivational Interviewing into your professional skill set. I would highly recommend this program for any healthcare provider, including therapists, nurses, physicians, as well as human resource professionals."
- Robbi D. Simons, PhD, Simons & Associates, Employee Assistance and Coaching Services
“Motivational Interviewing Step by Step not only contains examples of Cathy Cole conducting highly skilled Motivational Interviewing; it provides Cole's thoughtful, expert instruction on key concepts and skills. I was particularly impressed with real-time commentary during sessions—I believe this will heighten interest and understanding of the viewer, and no doubt greatly facilitate learning.”
- John S. Baer, PhD, Research Professor, Psychology, University of Washington
What you get with this course
- A step by step approach to learning Motivational Interviewing. Take the course at your own pace.
- Over 10 hours of video including 10 full length MI sessions with in-depth commentary.
- Clinical demonstrations of MI with clients struggling with addictions, health management, smoking cessation, employment and school issues.
- Multiple self-paced practice exercises.
- Earn up to 10 CE Credits, included in the Course. Click here for the complete list of CE Approvals .
- BONUS video: Interview with William Miller.